Aloe Vera Gel 8 oz.
Retail Price: $12.75
You Save: 32%
With all its magical healing properties, Aloe Vera Gel owes to allantoin contained in the plant’s leaves. In addition to allantoin, Aloe Vera Gel includes natural antioxidants in the form of vitamin B complexes, vitamins C and E, and beta-carotene, which turns into vitamin A by the body. These nutrients are important not only for healthy skin, but also to help promote healing, improve immune system and much more.
Health Benefits of Aloe Vera Gel:
• Aloe Vera Gel has anti-microbal effect and helps healing such skin conditions as wounds, burns, sunburns, rashes, and other problems
• Aloe soothes pain and helps regenerate cells and tissues with no or little scarring
• When taken orally, the gel acts as a laxative
• Aloe Vera Gel has been used in cosmetics
• When taken orally, Aloe Vera Gel can act as mood modulator and anti-depressant
• Preserves food and keeps it fresh for a longer time
• Reduces blood sugar and acts as a wound healing remedy
• Helps fight allergy symptoms
Dr. Christopher’s Aloe Vera Gel is almost identical to the fresh-cut aloe leaf gel. It contains more than 200 nutrients, among them are 20 amino acids, 20 minerals, vitamin B12 that is mainly found in proteins of animal origin. Aloe Vera Gel acts as a wound healer and neurotransmitter (when taken orally), regulating important brain functions, including the control of sleep and emotions. In addition, it may also help reduce muscle pain and strains.
Manufactured by Wholistic Botanicals.